Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alternative land


The Canadian guy is really cool. And cute, well employed, interesting... but no spark... I normally don't believe on the no spark thing, but this time it happened to me. And I believe he felt (well, didn't feel) it too.

We had a great time, talked for more than 3 hours, went to 2 different bars and the open space party where we sat on the grass and ate french fries.

I guess it's the camping thing... I immediately tend to rule out guys that are slightly alternative, love camping and lived in India for college exchange. Why? Why do I like boring instead of adventurous?

Anyway, he already emailed me so we will keep our chitchat... never hurt talking to a cool guy.

In any case it was great having a date after all this time.

Keep you posted.

Bisous
Anne

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I spent half of the date thinking how perfect for Lauren this guy would be...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete