Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guinness award

I really don't know why I still bother thinking things will ever work out for me. Of course Beat never showed up yesterday. I should win the Guinness award for the “girl who was most stood up in the world”.

Anyway, I should not take it personally because it wasn't a date and the place was so packed you could barely move (sorry for making excuses on his behalf). I was upset yesterday but when I woke up I just felt like it's not a big deal.

Not him not showing up, but him and my "project". Again, I like the idea of him, but not sure I like him.

In addition to that, I've been planning my summer vacation... a week in a yatch in Ibiza! Maybe it's best that nothing starts between Beat (or any other guy) and I until I get back since I will probably be "stuck" in a boat with what seems to be 5 tall, blond, well educated, Austrian dudes ;)

I will confirm as soon as I have everything settled and also keep you posted on my non-story with Beat.

Ah, before I forget: yesterday was the birthday of the 25 (now 26) year old I mentioned in my "last relationship" section... I sent him an email, no questions, no sentiments, just wishing him happy birthday... I know he is not going to answer (and I'm really ok with that, especially since there were no questions and given that I know he is dating someone else, 5 years my junior...) but he will always have a special place in my heart.

Off to lunch time tanning.

Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment