Friday, June 11, 2010

Angie and Brad

We couldn't do it... we arrived at the place and the bar was packed - not with people attending the speed date, but normal people engaging in regular flirting.

We stick around observing the people that would participate on the thing.... worst, way worst than expected.

Anyway, I went, I saw and I took it out of my possible alternatives to get a date. And the manager of the event got pissed at us, saying that we ruined the event – Jerome and I felt like Angie and Brad ditching a charitable dinner.

Yesterday I went to one of the coolest bars in Bern and I'm happy to anounce I got my mojo back! Boys, interesting, cute boys talked to me.... one introduced himself while I was talking to another!

It's gonna be a good summer :)

Bs,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment