Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Speed dating... oh, well...


It's 5:07pm.... I will leave the office at 5:30pm tops... the plan is going to the gym, 20 minutes of aerobics, 10 minutes of sauna and than...

Speed dating... (oh, don't worry, I plan on showering first).

A couple of weeks ago a friend forwarded me this email with a speed dating add. Since I have absolutely nothing to do, I decided to enroll, if not for anything else, for the sake of this poor blog that is in desperate need of some action.

I am pretty sure the place will be full of weirdos and almost 40 bold, chubby guys... but, oh, well, worst case scenario I can get a good laugh out of it (and my friends a good laugh out of me).


Ah, and I'm taking Jerome down with me... we are actually considering wearing fake mustaches to avoid identification by third parties.

Will let you know how it goes.

Bisous
Anne

PS.: Again, no funny business in NYC... what is wrong with me? Am I officially a grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment