Monday, June 14, 2010

The midwesterner comes to town

So, as I'd said, mark from my Patagonia trip was cute, nice, gainfully employed, and emailing me! Unfortunately, he doesn't live anywhere near here. I guess it could be worse. He could NOT be emailing me.

Just so hapens that he will be in town for a friends birthday... It's Monday morning, so here's my wknd recap...

Friday we go our separate ways. He's off to a buddys birthday and I'm at work drinks. I feel embarassed that I asked if we could meet up. He basically says no because the party is technically in Hoboken - new jersey...

I get over the slight and figure he'll call in the morning.

He does!

At 9am! We go for a run and then sit on my terrrace talking for a few hours. He heads back to nj to shower and change and we meet back up for cocktails with a few friends. He is really cute. Next thing I know, it's 530 am and we are sitting on my deck talking. I decide it's time for some sleep and he stays with me. It was great - nothing happened! He's sweet and not aggressive at all. Definitely not a ny banker type. Thank goodness!

xo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment