Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PP'10

Just like a divine intervention or one of those tricks from the faith, or just because this city is indeed very small, for better or for worst, I ran into Beat yesterday.

I went to watch a game with a couple of friends in an open space area. It was very cool, we ordered a bottle of champagne (yeah, on a Monday, I know...) and just as we were approaching half time I spotted Beat (along with a very cute friend).

He came by to say hello, pulled a chair and there he stood until the end of the game. His cute friend left him there to join the other members of their crew (I wonder if they were all of the same quality) and just rejoined us about 10 minutes to the end. We spoke sports, trips, living in Switzerland. It wasn't very flirty or maybe that's just how swissgermans flirt.

Anyway, I have no idea what he is thinking... is he trying to get to know me? Does he like my company as a friend? Is he shy? Does he want me just for my soccer knowledge? Why would he ditch his friends and spend 2 hours with me, but in the end, just give me another "see you very soon"?....

Project patience 2010...

Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment