Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome Kate!


After a long and cold Date-Hibernation, I went out on Friday with a Genfer friend, she was here in the German part of the world only Friday and Saturday. We decided to go to a bar, have only some finger food and talk. At the terrace bar, crowded as always, we waited inside for a little while already with our white wine/champagne in hands. Sooner rather then later, we were sitting outside on a table close to 3 Germans. To avoid any compromising, we spoke in Spanish about our ex/current, job, life complaints and the regular seek for cuties… For our lovely surprise, they approached us, in Spanish, asking from where we were.

Oh God lord, there is no safe language to talk around here, definitely! And so we met Leonart, Matthias and Emmanuel. Clearly, one not real German but with a nice foot in Italy. There was then more wine, and more wine, and a little bit of cheese and olives. Our new friends were fun, interested and absolutely up for fun! Needless to say, I got to know Leonart a bit better and my friend interacted better with Emmanuel. Poor Matthias was simply there, looking around and trying to catch up with some pieces of conversation here and there. At some point (already very late) I had to go home and had no conditions whatsoever to sit on the public transport and feel my head turning around. Jumped on the first cab I found and, fortunately got home in good shape.

Now, why do we have mobiles and why do we keep flirts around that are not having fun somewhere else in town??? German Boy (I'll have to present him on another special note) was always a live option for SMS chatting and this time: a live option to keep me awake and not lose my 7AM flight to the UK. Said and one, there he was downstairs and, as a good girl we remained downstairs, as good teenagers kissing and teasing until I had to go to the airport. Obviously he took me there, did the check in and suddenly for my blunt surprise there was Leonart also there, checking in for a flight to Hamburg… Oh My God! I quickly turned and tried to be invisible, and managed that none of them notice…. Did Leonart mention that he was flying on the next morning?? Well, the wine blurred everything, but I have the feeling he did but the level of drinks did not allow me to process the information!

On the plane, happy and proud of my return to the Dating-Confusion world. Feeling free, drunk, sleepy, tired, fulfilled and definitely looking forward for more!

XoXo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment