Friday, April 16, 2010

Anne + Cooper

I’ve met Cooper a couple of months ago. As annoying as good looking… you know the type, don’t you? The one you can’t really stand but at the same time is extremely attracted to.

I ran into him at my favorite bar yesterday, he was with a girl (not so sure it was a date, he is currently in a long distance relationship with a girl 12 years younger). He stopped to say hi during the night and after the girl left offered my friend and I a drink.

The past two times we've met, the conversation always led to heated discussions about (my) career. If you knew me a little bit more you would know I HATE discussing and arguing with people. And Cooper seems to feed on it.

Yesterday, however, he was kinder and, oh, very hot. We had the normal career talk, he told me he is moving out of Switzerland and we engaged on heavy flirting.

I managed to be strong and just had a couple of drinks with him and my friend before leaving. If she hasn’t stayed with us, I am not sure what could have happened last night – well, to be honest, I pretty much am ;-)

Next week I have a party where I will probably see him and Beat again, as well as 2 other eligible bachelors my friend wants to introduce me to… I can only assure you that something ridiculous will happen. What will it be remains to be seen...

Have a great weekend!

Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment