Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anne + Danish guy...

I've been keeping something from you... but having read Lauren's last post on how she is (we are) almost 30 and keep behaving like 22 when it comes to guys, I felt like it was my duty as a friend to try making her feel better - again using the principle that "you are not the only one".

Back to my secret.... I went back to emailing Danish guy (my Prince). Nothing major happened besides he answering one of the emails on the same day (and not a week after) I sent it. Of course when I responded (not promptly, could make it to the next day), nothing came in return (so far...).

Anyway... why is it so difficult for me to get over Danish guy and for Lauren to give up on Carlos? Well, they are perfect. I mean, the personification of our respective dream man. And it is just too hard giving up hopes when you finally found the guy that is everything you ever dreamed of.

I just got out the phone with Lauren and we also reached the conclusion that having one another as friends is also not that helpful, since whenever one of us does something ridiculous, the other has done the same (or worst) in several different situations!!! I think we might need to add someone normal to our close circle of friends... :)

As for Sophia, apparently she is having one of her silence strikes... I am kind of worried since whenever she gets like that it's because she is really sad or overwhelmed. I can't really share with you what is going on in her life (not that I would anyway) because the strike is also applicable to us. Anyway, dear friend, hope you feel better soon and give us some blog juice!

One last thing, I am on a business trip for the next week and a half to a place where I am very ugly and undesirable (unlike in Bern, thank good), so I wouldn't expect anything interesting going on with my life until I go back home (yeah, Bern is home!!!) - well, unless I get some email action with Danish boy.

Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment