Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sophia + the internet

Hello everyone! I know that I should be talking about relationships and dates on this blog, specially on my very first post but I'm afraid that this won't start the right way.

I'm here to share with you my panic: I've been with no internet for 5 days!!!! If you knew me well you would understand how I'm feeling! The first I do when I get home or wake up is to turn my computer on! I can't describe how my w-end was without checking and updating my facebook! At least I have my blackberry! But even the bberry was playing on me: It's internet explorer is not working!! So I had to fullfill me with emails and chating on bbm.

Ok, now what does it have to do with dating and relationships? Everything!!! Internet is a way to avoid AND relief my anxiety cause by guys. Without it I spent even more time thinking over my failures and dreaming about things I should NOT! My weekend turned out to be terrible! I'm overwelmed with my own thoughts!

At least I'm going to take vacation in 3 weeks so that's something else I can be obsessed about. But the thing is: I've always used travelling as an excused to run away from my problems, and of course, those have always been maily related to guys! I have promissed me that I wouldn't use travelling as a runaway gate anymore, since when you come back your problems are all waiting for you and you need to face them again. Ok, ok, vacation is great to at least cheer you up but it doesn't solve anything.

Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment