Monday, April 19, 2010

Anne + Cooper

I love how small and concentrated Basel is! Went out for a quick bite and ran into Cooper. All set for later this week, he will be at the party. I am afraid I won’t be able to resist him.

He just changed jobs so he is not working until he moves… that of course triggered daydreaming from my side about taking a day off and spending it with him.

Good thing I am pretty sure I am not at risk of falling in love with him…. As you know by now, I like nice guys and non-conflict relationships and Cooper posses none of this core qualities.

Bad thing that, again, at a place with several cute, interesting and available single guys (apparently one of them has a beard so I will keep this one to you, Lauren), I am going to pick the “least likely of having a relationship with me” one.

No wonders I am single.

Bisous,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment