Sunday, May 9, 2010

Anne + the cat was right! Sooo happy!

So, he just left my house. :)

You know when you want something to happen in a certain way but, in the end, it never does? Well, it did!

He called me telling he would be in the neighborhood and if he could stop bye... I know, I know, the strategic response would be a nicely said "no". But I got so nervous I couldn't think about any excuse, so I just said yes - following the "enjoy it" advice.

Well I'm glad I chose yes over no. He was adorable, we had an amazing time. I'm not kidding, I don't know what happened, but something changed. He paid me so many complements and so much attention. I cooked him dinner. We watched TV together.

Anyway, I would be very surprised if he doesn't contact me. There is no way I was the only one feeling it, is it? Can I be very very happy?!

I know what you might be thinking... he is just using me and blablabla... but can we be a little bit more positive here? I will try that approach.

The last hope is alive!

Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment