Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anne + die trying


Just a quick "hi" so you know all 3 of us are still alive.

Lauren is in Latin America in an adventure with 2 other girls.

I'm back to Basel after an 8 hour train hide from Germany (damn volcano).

Sophia is here with me and has some juicy juicy (or wine wine) Basel story to share.

Of course I have stuff to share about the Danish guy... but.... it's just so boring... this blog is supposed to be about the fun dating episodes (just go to our first page and you will see what I'm talking about) and not about melodrama... anyway... I'm in a "die trying" moment, so I will wait until I'm back to "dating on every continent" to properly post something.

This might be sooner than expected since I will visit Lauren in NYC next week. Already have lunch with a cutie lined up and will try to arrange some drinks with a guy (perfect on paper) I briefly met last time I was there.

As for Danish guy... yes, he is still my first and last thought of the day, but I haven't figured out what do I want to do yet - forget? enjoy? love game? - I'm stucked...

Anyway, enough drama.

I have blog news: we will soon be joined by a girl that lives in Germany and another one moving to Asia (well, the one that will be our Asia correspondent doesn't know that yet, but will soon be informed!).

Stay tuned for Sophia's next post, plenty of dating, none of the drama, just how we like it.


Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment