Friday, May 21, 2010

Anne + start spreading the news

I'll go to NY to meet Lauren and do some work next week, so I've been trying to find some male distraction at the big apple.

Last time I was there I briefly met this very cute and funny (well, as funny as he could be in our 5 min conversation) guy. He gave me his card. After some googling from my part I found out he was very, very good on paper as well.

Anyway, I just sent him an email telling I will be in NY and saying that if he still wants to meet for a drink to let me know (which I found genius of me, since it doesn't sound like I'm inviting him, but just that I'm collecting last time's rain check).

Not so sure he will reply, but will keep you posted either way.

I could really use a fling.... just an update, I was at Danish's guy neighborhood yesterday and buzzed his door... 100% sober.... maybe I need medical assistance if I'm already doing those things without a drop of alcohol in my blood. Thank God he wasn't home. Now I just need to resist 2 more days before being - again - an ocean apart.

Bisous
Anne


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

  1. In New York,
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    There’s nothing you can’t do,
    Now you’re in New York,
    these streets will make you feel brand new,
    the lights will inspire you,
    lets here it for New York, New York, New York

    ReplyDelete