Monday, May 3, 2010

Anne + the disguised womanizer

A couple of months ago I went on a business trip to a very nice island in the Caribbean (yes, I have a cool job) and met with a very charming, slightly older, economist.

We got along immediately and I wasn't sure if I was attracted to him or just to his personality... for a while we exchanged half professional/ half friendly emails...

He is in my (our) home country this week as well and we went out to dinner (not alone) and today for drinks. He started calling me honey in the emails and I wasn't sure if it was honey in a sexy or little sister way.

Well, I just got back from another group drink and am pretty sure by now it is honey-little-sister... and that he tends to dazzle other honeys around the world as well. Just left him with one that lives in NY. She just got divorced and she is 28... I figured she deserved it more than I did and just left the field :)

On the other end, I am still biting myself not to answer Danish's guy email... 4 days and counting... Sophia just sent me the perfect email to send him, sweet but not too interested.

Can't wait to get back to Basel!
Bisous
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment