Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sophia: to email or no to email...

I can’t believe I’m finally on vacation, in London, and can’t stop thinking about a guy that doesn’t want anything serious with me! I’ve been following a strategy of not contacting him - ok that strategy started only a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been doing pretty well so far. I even began to see some results. But it´s been 4 days since our last contact and I’m dying to talk to him.

Besides, I’m feeling kind of bad because I didn’t tell him when I was leaving for Europe, I just told him it would be soon. (and he always tells me when he travels and when he comes back – every other week he goes on a business trip for 5 or even more days).

I was hoping he would ask the exact date I was gonna leave but he did not. Anyway, I managed not to tell him and wait for another contact and then say “ hi, I’m sorry, I can’t see you today, cause I’m in Europe!!” But that didn’t happen on those last 4 days – he didn’t email or call me, and I was not supposed to start any kind of contact.

Now I’m having breakfast, in London, ready to start my sightseeing, but I just can’t even decide where to begin because I’m thinking about him.
(pause)
Ok, I just emailed him… don’t blame me, pls. I was feeling real bad and “guilty for not saying goodbye. Anyway, my email actually had a point: He comes to London every now and then and told me that he could give me some advice on places to go, if I wanted to. So, it was about time to collect that offer! Haha. I just wrote him that I was in London (no apologies for not tell him before) and that I had just finished reading a book he gave me about a month ago, and that I wanted his advice on restaurants. It’s still every early in Brazil, so I can relax and enjoy at least a few hours of London without any expectation of response!

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment